Back to Jobs
Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET, QE, QA)
Role: Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
No. of positions: 2
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop and debug tests and Test Automation Framework in a complex environment using tools like RESTAPI , TestNG,
· Execute tests, report results and open bugs as needed per organizational standards.
· Ability to interpret directions and work independently to ensure the work gets accomplished in a timely manner consistent with software quality assurance best practices.
· Demonstrate knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and practices for product testing including, functional, regression, integration, performance and system testing.
· 6+ years of hands on experience with testing tools like Backend API Automation(core-java), Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, SQL.
· 2+ years of strong core Java Quality Engineering experience.
· Expertise with programming in Java, Perl and SQL in a Unix environment
· Strong understanding of Test Framework.
· Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
510.795.4800 X 159