Back to Jobs
VMS Implementation Analyst-SAP
Role: Business analyst
Location: Walnut Creek CA.
Duration: 12+ Months
Implementing non-employees/contractors within a large scale environment using SAP HCM and/or a Vendor Management System (VMS) - ANY - VMS, including Fieldglass, Beeline, Acceleration, etc.
Responsibilities: Client-side technical laison working in part as a PM to communicate between multiple organizations - SAP Fieldglass VMS implementation (NEWP critical project) – 50% Client-side business analysis and specifications to support SAP OM & PA transactions for all HR Operations teams (ongoing HR Ops SAP OCR/PCR support) – 50% Location: Walnut Creek, with significant time spent in SF (General Office) and Concord (1850 Gateway) - base location is W.C. however, if a candidate is found for S.F. that can be the base, but travel to other locations will be required. Candidate must have excellent communication skills as they will be dealing with multiple LOB's Must be able to take IT requirements and translate to non IT teams Soft skills are very important in this role This role is a hybrid of data analytics, documenting and translating of requirements along with acting as a PM as part of the role
SAP HCM OM & PA system and transaction experience; SAP and VMS Implementation experience. Looking for someone to review the end-to-end processes and transactions for PG&E Leaders as the existing solution has been band-aided together and is not exactly what the business wants. All aspects of the new process will be open for discussion (evaluation of interfaces, reports, portal screens, back-end configuration, etc.). Seeking assistance to evaluate/redesign best-practice solutions within PG&E’s existing SAP framework and planned enhancements.
• SAP HCM Certification/Experience
• 3 – 4 years implementation experience with SAP HCM
• At least 2 years of experience implementing non-employees/contractors within a large scale environment using SAP HCM and/or a Vendor Management System (VMS) - ANY - VMS, including Fieldglass, Beeline, Acceleration, etc.
• Experience creating design documents including functional requirements
• Experience creating test documents (i.e. test scripts, test plans)
• Process improvement experience. Must have the ability to analyze processes and determine opportunities for improvement using technology
• Proficient using Visio, SharePoint, and Excel Must have excellent communication skills Desired Skills:
• Project Management / Team Lead experience is not required, but desired
• Ability to create strategic documents to support the program goals and objectives
• SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, Acceleration, ANY Vendor Management System – implementation and configuration experience
• Success Factors experience with Performance Management, On-boarding, and Recruitment