eTouch Systems Corp is looking for a “Front-end/Web Developer” on a contract basis for a project with a direct client of ours. Below are the details on the position.
Job Title: Front-end/Web Developer
Duration: 9+ Month Contract Assignment
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The XXXXX Media Foundation team is responsible for building the base on which all XXXXX Media sites will be built and published. We are looking for energetic front-end engineers to build components that will enable seamless navigation on XXXXX sites. The ideal candidate is a technically strong engineer who likes a dynamic environment and a mix of design and development. As a member of the team you will get wide exposure to all levels of the product life-cycle.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge of HTML/XHTML, DOM and EVENT specifications as well as familiarity with HTML5 standard
- Knowledge of semantic markup and accessibility techniques
- Strong OO programming skills – design patterns, inheritance
- Excellent debugging and testing skills, and cross-browser compatibility knowledge
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills to work with various cross functional teams on multi-team projects
About eTouch Systems Corp:
eTouch helps industry leaders in the commercial space in building advanced/next generation enterprise solutions.
eTouch's full suite of services includes web applications, enterprise portal development, data warehousing and business intelligence, web security, content management systems and mobile application development.
eTouch Systems Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
To know more about us, please visit us at www.etouchconsulting.com and www.etouch.net.
If you have any questions, please let me know.