Back to Jobs
DATA SCIENTIST - Oncology
Role: Data Scientist - 15 Positions
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Your Mission: You will research and develop statistical models within the data science group.
● Design, develop and validate statistical models for novel medical applications. Areas of team focus include mHealth, genomics, and other projects in support of design, analysis, and meta-analysis of clinical trials.
● Provide support functions around model-building, including data cleaning and code review
● Productionalize developed methods and code for integration with existing/new products
● Report findings to internal teams and clients
● Proficiency in R, Python and/or SAS languages
● Strong verbal and written communication; collaborative focus
● Experience using Git version control
Your Education & Experience:
● Ph.D. or Masters in statistics or data science, or in related field with strong foundation in statistical methodology
● 2+ years of experience with statistical analysis in a healthcare related field is desired
eTouch - A Virtusa Company. A leading provider of cutting edge digital engineering, digital marketing, cloud, analytics, and data security solutions.
Started in 1996 and have Operations in 19 countries and 50+ locations worldwide(North America, Europe and in Asia). With 22000+ Employees and 200+ Enterprise clients. We are publicly traded with over a billion $ revenue. Working for fortune 500 customers include but not limited to Google, Intuit, Adobe, Cisco, eBay, PayPal, Symantec, Citi, Chase, VMWare, Samsung, Yahoo!, Splunk, PG&E, Medidata, NetApp Gap, LendingTree, Conns. Working on cutting edge and custom application development more onsite and less offshore with more of engineering mind set entity than a sales minded.