Back to Jobs
Senior SDN Automation Engineer
You will build network automation code to provision and configure topologies of networking devices (either physical or virtual) and automating test infrastructure to emulate networks around that device.
• B.S. in CS, EE or equivalent experience
• Extremely strong grounding in data structures and algorithms
• Extremely strong skills in Python
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• M.S. in CS, EE or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of the NetConf protocol and YANG modelling language is desired
• Working knowledge of dynamic routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, IS-IS is strongly desired
• Strong knowledge of unicast, multicast protocols is desirable
• Strong knowledge of how MPLS ( Multiprotocol Label Switching) works including LDP, RSVP-TE is required
• Experience configuring and automating the deployment of MPLS based VPNs (L3VPN, L2VPN) is strongly desired
• Hands on experience with JunOS is strongly desired
• Experience using test tools (ideally Ixia or Spirent) to simulate the topologies mentioned above and to create traffic for these is strongly desirable
eTouch - A Virtusa Company. A leading provider of cutting edge digital engineering, digital marketing, cloud, analytics, and data security solutions.
Started in 1996 and have Operations in 19 countries and 50+ locations worldwide(North America, Europe and in Asia). With 22000+ Employees and 200+ Enterprise clients. We are publicly traded with over a billion $ revenue. Working for fortune 500 customers include but not limited to Google, Intuit, Adobe, Cisco, eBay, PayPal, Symantec, Citi, Chase, VMWare, Samsung, Yahoo!, Splunk, PG&E, Medidata, NetApp Gap, LendingTree, Conns. Working on cutting edge and custom application development more onsite and less offshore with more of engineering mind set entity than a sales minded.
eTouch – A Virtusa Company Digital Engineering Services & Solutions
o: (510) 795-4800 x 159 | c: 510-585-1527 | | a : 6627 Dumbarton Circle Fremont CA 94555