- BA/BS degree in a Technical or Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems with one or more technologies (MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra,Kafka, HBase, Redis, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, fluentd, etc).
- Experience in systems design, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available.
- Experience architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to work well with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Effective cross-functional project management, communication and stakeholder management skills.