eTouch Systems Corp is looking for a “Senior .Net Developer” on a contract basis for a project with a direct client of ours. Below are the details on the position.
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Duration: 6+ Month Contract Assignment
Location: San Jose, CA
We are looking for a Senior .Net developer with extensive experience creating web applications and other interactive products using C#/.Net.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- This position will work closely with lead architect and software engineers.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
- Solid programming experience with C#, ASP.NET, WCF and WPF.
- Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired.
- Experience in MS SQL is desired.
- Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
- Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
- Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of progressive experience in the industry.
- MCSD certification is a plus.
About eTouch Systems Corp:
eTouch helps industry leaders in the commercial space in building advanced/next generation enterprise solutions.
eTouch's full suite of services includes web applications, enterprise portal development, data warehousing and business intelligence, web security, content management systems and mobile application development.
eTouch Systems Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
To know more about us, please visit us at www.etouchconsulting.com and www.etouch.net.
If you have any questions, please let me know.