Back to Jobs
EMC Backup Specialist
Location: Palo alto, CA
4-5 years on the job experience with EMC Networker, EMC Backup Specialist certification preferred.
Experience with Data domain and Avamar a plus.
The capabilities related to this service are inclusive of, but not limited to the following type of activities:
• Experience and ability to support the Customer’s existing EMC data protection products: EMC Networker, Avamar, DataDomain, and Data Protection Advisor.
• Primary job requirements to support and administer EMC NetWorker software related to applications (SAP, ORACLE, SQL and exchange), configuration and deployment.
• Ability to support the Customer with day-to-day operational support, administration activities and guidance on the management and use of the data protection environment based on standard procedures.
• Reviews Customer business objectives and technical requirements for the data protection environment.
• Provide recommendations for efficiency in backup and restore processes resulting in cost reduction and increased value.
• Perform configuration, layout, and performance tuning of data protection infrastructure.
• Assist the Customer with improving management of IT operations such as email, backup, recovery and archival processes; and support of databases and file systems with proven best practices.
Talent Acquisition- North America
Phone: 510-399-7822 | Mobile: 510-585-1527 | email: email@example.com
Address: 6627 Dumbarton Circle Fremont CA 94555