eTouch Systems Corp is looking for a “Android/iOS Developers” on a full-time basis for a project with a direct client of ours. Below are the details on the position.
Job Title: Android or iOS Developers
Location: Fremont CA
- Contribute and drive the overall look and feel of the product line through clean, efficient use of web standards and high performance optimization.
- Think creatively, and know how to rein it in. Focus on simple and clean experiences. Don't be afraid to explore non-conventional approaches to address conventional problems.
- Work with Designers and Software Engineers to create and build next generation products; champion best practices for front-end development.
- Write code that pushes the limits of modern browsers while degrading gracefully for the older ones
- Write code that adapts to iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android.
- Contribute to the design, specification, refinement, and execution of Intuit's customer-facing architecture, ranging from CSS + HTML design of the application.
- Stay current on browser/platform capabilities and traditional design & engineering disciplines.
- Maintain and continually expand upon expert knowledge of languages, tools, devices, applications, and the environments in which your audience interacts with your work.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Extreme attention to detail, driving for pixel perfection
- Expert-level web development knowledge using Java, HTML, CSS
- Experience writing objective-c code
- Experience developing for the Android platform
- Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components
- Committed to great user experience.
- "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
Ability to provide technical leadership to the team
Excellent time management and communication skills and a good team player
- Experience with JBoss, AJAX, Web Services, REST
- Experience with Agile product development
About eTouch Systems Corp:
eTouch helps industry leaders in the commercial space in building advanced/next generation enterprise solutions.
eTouch's full suite of services includes web applications, enterprise portal development, data warehousing and business intelligence, web security, content management systems and mobile application development.
eTouch Systems Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
To know more about us, please visit us at www.etouchconsulting.com and www.etouch.net.
If you have any questions, please let me know.