eTouch Systems Corp is looking for a “Java Developer” on a contract basis for a project with a direct client of ours. Below are the details on the position.
Job Title: Java Developer
Duration: 6+ Month Contract Assignment
Location: San Jose, CA
- Design and implement server based solutions in Java.
- Contribute in all phases of a software engineering process from requirements definition, design activities through implementation and testing.
- Code effectively to create systems that are reliable, resilient and efficient.
- Communicate effectively and responsively with other team members.
- Extensive experience in developing large/complex server based software systems.
- Experience with Object Oriented methodologies.
- Experience with Multi-threading application development.
- Experience with performance tuning and developing applications with performance considerations.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Extensive development experience in Java on Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing unit tests.
- Experience with standard source control tools: SVN
- Experience with Hibernate or other equivalent ORM tools.
- Experience with developing Restful Web services
- Experience with build deployment tools like ant, maven
- Experience working with enterprise solutions deployed on multi-node environment.
- Experience with the following network protocols: RADIUS, DHCP, SNMP.
- Experience with configuring network devices: WLC, IOS-switches.
- Experience with Linux OS and scripting languages (for parsing logs).
About eTouch Systems Corp:
eTouch helps industry leaders in the commercial space in building advanced/next generation enterprise solutions.
eTouch's full suite of services includes web applications, enterprise portal development, data warehousing and business intelligence, web security, content management systems and mobile application development.
eTouch Systems Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
To know more about us, please visit us at www.etouchconsulting.com and www.etouch.net.
If you have any questions, please let me know.