Back to Jobs
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We partner with leading global hi-tech enterprises to service their business and technology needs.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: six months from start date (slated for one year, but will dependent on individual performance)
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
This position will provide coordination support in the IT Operations group to organize/facilitate implementation of infrastructure, systems, applications and technical integration activities. The individual will be responsible for managing project resources, planning, scheduling and monitoring for achieving successful implementations of key infrastructure and IT Operations components of business application initiatives. The position manages/coordinates work across the global organization and will also require reporting and documentation.
· Manage small scale project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time
· Coordinate infrastructure, technical system and application implementation discussions with technical engineers, contractors and vendors
· Participate in and/or coordinate cross-functional team resolving technical troubleshooting
· Support Operations Project managers to plan, request, and track to completion in the areas of infrastructure builds, incident management, problem management in non-Production environments
· Develop organizational process improvements including project templates (status reporting, budget reporting, resource management, incident, problem management, technical documents, etc)
· Act as project manager for Tier3/ Tier2 projects, supporting all phases of programs from inception through completion. Acts as primary contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
· Maintain project collaboration project sites and documentation - Create and distribute multi-level communications and status reports (core team, extended team, executive team)
· Assist in managing the budgets and resources for the IT Operations portfolio across multiple programs and resources (internal/external)
· Manage the onboarding and resource management processes for contractors/consultants - Utilizes various software applications to compile and prepare both standard and ad-hoc reports
· Assist in the preparation and management of budgets, invoices and other financial activities related to assigned program or project
· Prepare monthly/quarterly documents and/or reports for management/business review.
· Schedules and/or attends meetings and coordinates logistics as required
· Prepares program/project documentation such as presentations, reports, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
· 3+ years overall work experience in the technical industry preferably in IT/ Technical Operations organizations in supporting worldwide enterprise infrastructure, systems and applications
· 2+ years’ of project management or 4 years of project coordinator experience managing/ coordinating cross functional projects, end-to-end implementation and deployment
· Experience in IT infrastructure coordinating/managing small to mid-sized infrastructure project implementation including servers, networks, SAN and NAS, databases, data warehousing and enterprise applications
· Experience in data center build out and migration supporting multiple environments: Dev/Test, QA, staging and production, etc.
· Good understanding of SDLC methodologies, process management, change-management process and operation services
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally with other leaders
· Experience working in a global environment, coordinating with teams located in multiple regions
· Must have strong project coordinator skills - manage meetings, meeting minutes and deliverables, meeting agendas, knowledge link folders, etc.
· Must be familiar with creating presentations including status reports, roadmap decks
· Must be familiar with managing MS SharePoint sites and content management systems
· Experience working in an IT Operations organization, demonstrating knowledge of major ITSM processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Transition to Operations)
· Experience with implementing process improvement initiatives
· Must have excellent excel and pivot table skills and analytics
· Must be a self-starter, motivated, and organized individual who works well under pressure and who has the ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks
· Strong customer focus with excellent customer service and communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering; Master’s degree in related field preferred
· Minimum 3 years’ experience, supporting large scale enterprises and delivering small to mid-size IT Projects
· IT certification (ITIL) or equivalent preferred
Please feel free to send your questions on my way, if you would like to learn more of this need. Thank you.
510 585 1527 ©.
Raju | eTouch Systems | Work: +1.510.795.4800 X 159 Mobile: +1.510.585.1527| Email: email@example.com | Fax: +1.510.795.4803 | URL: www.etouch.net Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/graju/
Custom Development Solutions | Integration & Support Services | Professional Services
6627 Dumbarton Circle | Fremont, CA 94555