Back to Jobs
oracle fusion middleware (ofm) oracle service bus developer/analyst
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We partner with leading global hi-tech enterprises to service their business and technology needs. currently working with our direct clients including VMware, Intuit, Cisco, Yahoo, Sony, Google, PG&E & Kaiser amongst others enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure development initiatives through the quality of our consultants.
Role: Oracle Service Bus Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) – Oracle Service Bus Developer/Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support technical design, development and unit test of OSB and JEE programs.
• Support stabilization of integration delivery projects. This includes OnCall support. Qualifications:
• Experience with Oracle Service Bus version 11g and 10g. OSB development experience.
• Experience in developing Web Services based on Java EE standards such as JAX RPC or JAX-WS
• Experience in developing Transformation logic using XQuery or XSLT
• Experience working with the OSB techniques including OSB Workshop
• Experience generating, importing/exporting jar (sbconfig.jar) files.
• Experience in writing WLST scripts.
• Experience in OSB Deployment using sbconsole or Workshop.
• Experience with Content based routing. Experience using EAI patterns.
• Strong understanding of XML and XML namespaces. Strong understanding of WSDL’s.
• Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
• Experience with the use of proxies with WS Security.
• Experience with the use of business services using Service Accounts.
• Experience with asynchronous and synchronous pipelines.
• Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
Please feel free to send your questions on my way at email@example.com/ 510 585 1527 ©, if you would like to learn more of this need. Thank you.
Raju | eTouch Systems | Desk phone: +1.510.795.4800 X 159 Cell phone: +1.510.585.1527| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: +1.510.795.4803 | URL: www.etouch.net Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/graju/
Custom Development Solutions | Integration & Support Services | Professional Services
6627 Dumbarton Circle | Fremont, CA 94555