Back to Jobs
Business Development Manager
We are excited to introduce a Business Development Manager opportunity with eTouch Systems Corp (www.etouch.net).
The Business Development Manager position is a key sales role within eTouch sales team for North America operations. This person is responsible for executing sales and business development strategies for targeted companies to improve organization's market position and achieve financial growth.
We, at eTouch Systems, pride ourselves in partnering with Fortune 500 companies to provide them with Technology Solutions to ensure they stay competitive and succeed.
We are looking for motivated, goals driven Business Development Manager with proven successful track record. The candidate's primary task will be to acquire new clients for eTouch to do business with. They will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making and CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
· Achieves sales targets
· Successful conversion of referrals and prospecting leads into clients to build an optimal sales pipeline
· Strategize offerings, market positioning and sales
· Manage end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including:
o Initial client communications
o On-site visits and presentations
o RFI responses
o RFP submissions
o Negotiations and deal signing
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills to establish relationship with clients and targeted firms
· Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs
· Full-Cycle process driven and business success oriented ownership
Skill and Experience Requirements
· Extensive cold calling/sales experience within the staffing industry preferred
· Strong Technical/IT Sales/hunter profile with a proven track record of success
· Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets
· Minimum 2 years of experience in selling IT services
· Understanding of customer decision-making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting and enterprise solutions
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.