Back to Jobs
Core Java/J2EE Engineer
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We partner with leading global hi-tech enterprises to service their business and technology needs including Google, VMware, Intuit, Cisco, Yahoo, Sony, PG&E , Kaiser, Symantec, Adobe amongst others enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure development initiatives through the quality of our consultants.
Role: Core Java/J2EE Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Come join our Product Development organization and be a part of the Pro Connect Group (PCG). We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
• Contribute to the design and architecture of the project: develop and maintain high quality complex tax software in fast paced agile team environment comprised of Tax Analysts/Programmers & Software Engineers.
• An innovative and resourceful engineer who are passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software
• Problem solver ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle technical problems and deliver products that delight customers
• Exhibit leadership qualities for other team members, including sharing knowledge, experiences and skills with others. Provide design reviews, coaching, and provide feedback
• Resolve defects/bugs throughout the development lifecycle & in production.
• Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
• Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics.
• Work in fast paced with agile team environment.
• 5+ years of experience developing web applications
• Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application.
• Experience with Core Java/J2EE is a must.
• Delphi (or similar technology) experience or desire to learn such technology is a must
• Expert at unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with RESTful Services, UI development, Mobile development, Cloud computing and SaaS a plus.
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & demonstrated Agile team experience
• "Self-starter"" attitude and ability to make decisions independently.
• Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems.
• Strong desire to learn and grow.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding partnership skills.
Please feel free to send your questions on my way at email@example.com/ 510 585 1527 ©, if you would like to learn more of this need. Thank you.
Raju | eTouch Systems | Desk phone: +1.510.795.4800 X 159 Cell phone: +1.510.585.1527| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: +1.510.795.4803 | URL: www.etouch.net Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/graju/
Custom Development Solutions | Integration & Support Services | Professional Services
6627 Dumbarton Circle | Fremont, CA 94555