Back to Jobs
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We partner with leading global hi-tech enterprises to service their business and technology needs. currently working with our direct clients including VMware, Intuit, Cisco, Yahoo, Sony, Google, PG&E & Kaiser amongst others enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure development initiatives through the quality of our consultants.
Role: Mobile Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC or Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
• 8+ years of progressive broad-based information systems and business experience. Hands on mobile development experience in iOS/Android platforms.
• 6+ years of progressive web development experience in technologies including.Net and Java technologies. Experience in developing applications with SharePoint (different from SharePoint administration experience)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus.
• Demonstrated expertise in mobile architecture and development
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and collaborate with Developers, Infrastructure Engineers and Administrators, vendors, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
• Demonstrated ability to generate mathematical and statistical based data analysis models to support architectural and engineering decisions
Please feel free to send your questions on my way , if you would like to learn more of this need. Thank you.
Raju | eTouch Systems | Desk phone: +1.510.795.4800 X 159