Back to Jobs
Need a Business Analyst with Business Intelligence and Analytics experience
Major Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
• Responsible for analyzing current business processes and understand the needs of the business.
• Identify and define Key Performance Indices (KPIs) to better assist in business decision making.
• Collaborate with technical and business teams to identify improvement opportunities for the various initiatives and projects.
• Create and continuously update detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) which will be consumed by the technical team to deliver accurate solutions based on user requirements.
• Ability to understand complex database structures, how to navigate through it, and connecting the data to business processes.
• Manage iterative development cycles with remote and local team members
• Conduct and participate in Functional Testing as well as User Interface Testing (UAT).
• Develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) documentation and test plans on behalf of the end-users
• Identify operational issues, investigate root causes, and work with appropriate teams to address issues that arise during design and implementation phases of a project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize tasks, manage workload, and meet deadlines. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Advance Excel and SQL skills, including querying involving multiple tables.
• Experience with Tableau and/or SFDC Wave visualization and analytical tools.
• Working knowledge of systems such as SAP Hana and SalesForce.com
• Technology industry experience with a focus on supporting initiatives for the Sales Organization (e.g. Forecasting, Pipeline Management).
• Experience collaborating with business intelligence and analytics.
• Ability to prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment and self-motivate to meet deadlines.
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We partner with leading global hi-tech enterprises to service their business and technology needs. currently working with our direct clients including VMware, Intuit, Cisco, Yahoo, Sony, Google, PG&E & Kaiser amongst others enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure development initiatives through the quality of our consultants.
510.795.4800 X 159
510 585 1527 (C)