Back to Jobs
UX Designer to support Director UI team based in Cambridge MA. Specifically will design UX for application framework, landing page, simplified tenant workflows.
The Director team is in the middle of a transition of our UI from FLEX to HTML5/Angular2. As part of that effort, we are redesigning the UX for many of our product workflows. It's an exciting time to be here
We seek a UX designer to:
• work interactively with UI engineers to build an excellent user experience
• redesign workflows for creation and other basic workflows
• design a landing page
• design workflows for other new features not yet announced
You ideally have
• experience delivering UX working with UI engineers, product managers and product owners
• knowledge of cloud infrastructure products and competitive cloud products
• experience in an agile team
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We partner with leading global hi-tech enterprises to service their business and technology needs. currently working with our direct clients including VMware, Intuit, Cisco, Yahoo, Sony, Google, PG&E & Kaiser amongst others enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure development initiatives through the quality of our consultants.
510.795.4800 X 159
510 585 1527 (C)