Back to Jobs
Need Bigdata Engineers in San Francisco or New York
San Francisco, CA. OR New York (Can work from any location)
● 6+ years relevant Java development experience, Java 8 Streams and Lambdas preferred
● Experience with large volume mission critical production systems
● Experience with common Object-oriented design patterns as applied to Java
● Experience using Java technologies for data movement and processing
● Experience working with Maven and Git
● Experience ingesting and managing large volumes of XML data structures, preferable experience apply industry specific standards, XJC/JAXB preferable
● Experience developing CI, CB, CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, Maven, etc.
● Experience with Java Unit Test frameworks (JUnit, DBUnit)
● Linux experience Bash scripting, command line
● Experience with AWS EMR, SQS, RDS, ELB, Lambda and Redshift.
● Experience with Big Data and Streaming technologies, with tools such as Spark, Hadoop, Kinesis and/or Kafka
● Experience using AWS and the AWS SDK.
● Experience with AWS environment issues such as cross-VPC communications, security group management, IAM role-based code execution, etc.
● Agile/Sprint planning methodology, JIRA experience a plus
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Masters is desirable)
● AWS certification a plus
510.795.4800 X 159