Back to Jobs
Senior Project Manager Analyst
Senior Project Manager Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Responsible for developing and drafting strong business cases to communicate business vision, business need, expected benefits, strategic fit, broad estimates of time and cost, and impact on the organization. Position Summary In addition to the description below, manager is looking for solid business experience, as this is reporting to a Sr. Director who depends on his staff to provide him with accurate information. Experience communicating to Executive levels is a must. Core skill sets include Excel financial spreadsheets, executive level PowerPoint presentation development, knowledge of technology and business processes, and very strong communications skills. Knowledge of security is a bonus.
• BA/BS in Business, Business Analysis, Business Process Management, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in gathering information related to project status and key performance indicators.
• Experience in executive reporting or communications. Desired Experience
• Has worked in a dynamic environment providing reports and presentations to senior executives
• Can demonstrate advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel (charts and pivot tables), Word and the Microsoft suite of applications
• Understands of physical security and security technology strategies and objectives • Possesses superior accuracy and attention to detail
• Has managed SharePoint web pages and document stores a plus
• Is knowledgeable about process management and documentation
• Can function and manage in a dynamic environment where priorities change rapidly
• Can work independently and make recommendations for improvements
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
• Is a team player who can collaborate across a range of management levels to gather information for reports
• Can mine diverse data sources for metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) presentation
• Responsible for reporting on Corporate Security initiatives and projects/programs.
• Refreshing a bi-weekly report in PowerPoint on the performance of ongoing departmental objectives in addition to formally funded projects with clearly defined start/end dates, scope of work, resource budget (people/dollars), and specific outcomes.
• Responsible for developing and drafting strong business cases to communicate business vision, business need, expected benefits, strategic fit, broad estimates of time and cost, and impact on the organization.
• Maintaining spreadsheets on specific Corporate Security projects being requested by the Lines of Business. Maintaining documents on a SharePoint site and several shared drives.
• Creating and maintaining forms as requested. Creating or contributing to additional PowerPoint decks used by the Sr. Director and Chief of Staff.
• May be asked to update Standard and Procedural documents on occasion.
• May be asked to provide content to various newsletters and communication vehicles. Specific Responsibilities:
• Update bi-weekly PowerPoint deck for review and approval by Sr. Director and Chief of Staff after gathering information from numerous members of the department.
• Download data from a variety of systems to obtain metrics and Key Performance Indicator for charts to include in presentation
• Maintain documents in a variety of shared locations, i.e., SharePoint and shared Windows drives, so that they can be accessed/updated by members of the staff
• Gather, define and document project status from a variety of contributors within and outside the immediate department
• Independently plan and manage contributions from numerous members of the department to meet reporting goals
• Recommend improvements to reporting, departmental processes, and current methods based on experience and observation
• Revise or create departmental standards and procedures, using established formatting, approval, and uploading processes
• Develop and maintaining productive working relationship across the department to understand and facilitate best practices
• Exercise independent judgment and discretion when requested
510.795.4800 X 159 / email@example.com