Back to Jobs
DevOps Engineer with AWS and Chef expereince
Role: DevOps Engineer_ AWS
Location: Mountain view, CA
Duration: 18+ Months
• 8+ years related experience in enterprise applications, systems or IT Operations
• Strong working experience with one of the middleware stacks in WebLogic, Tomcat, Mule, etc.
• Scripting experience with proficiency in Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell or similar.
• DevOps experience in OpenStack, AWS, or other cloud-based solutions.
• Skilled in automation (Puppet, Chef, etc.) and monitoring (WaveFront, Nagios, Cacti, Splunk, NewRelic, AppDynamics, etc.) technologies
• Hands-on experience in implementing HA/DR solutions with knowledge of compute, storage, and network layers
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database with the ability to write and analyze complex queries will be preferred.
• Working experience with Unix/Linux & MS Windows
• Experience implementing or supporting finance applications in the area of order management, billing, revenue management, payment processing, tax and ERP.
• Strong project management, prioritization, and communication skills including having the ability to engage with senior business stakeholders
Phone: +1.510.795.4800 X 159