Back to Jobs
DevOps Engineer with AWS and Chef expereince
Role: DevOps Engineer_ AWS
Location: Mountain view, CA
Duration: 18+ Months
Must have: AWS exp, Configuration management, python or Ruby scripting.
• Experience in managing AWS environments,
• Manage site reliability and performance
• Create tools/scripts to help in build and deployment (Terraform / Chef / Docker)
• Experience in support/troubleshooting/operations of Cassandra database
• Troubleshoot issues and participate in 24x7 on-call support, ensuring the stability of the production environment.
• Actively participate in Engineering SCRUM and design meetings to drive operability requirements for the system.
• Create, maintain, and document tools and automation for handling system state and operations across a complex global infrastructure.
• Capacity Management for all tiers across multiple applications Experience with metrics, monitoring and alerting tools such as Sensu, Graphite, Prometheus, ELK, Nagios, Gomez, Splunk etc
Phone: +1.510.795.4800 X 159