eTouch Systems Corp is looking for a “Quality Engineer (Selenium & Java)” on a contract basis for a project with a direct client of ours. Below are the details on the position.
Job Title: Quality Engineer (Selenium & Java)
Duration: 12+ Month Contract Assignment
Location: Santa Clara, CA
In this position you will write test cases, execute test cases and document results, and work closely with engineers and product managers while writing defect descriptions. This position requires deep understanding of QA methodologies and process and the ability to apply that understanding.
- Strong understanding of the internal and external software
- Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Submit, regress, and verify defects( Blackbox/Greybox/Whitebox)
- Conduct White box and Grey box testing
- Communicate project and testing status to internal and external teams
- Test database interactions at both the end-user and backend levels
- Be proactive and exercise flexibility and multi-tasking ability in a high stress environment
- Fully understand the internal and external software processes
- Design and create automation test cases, using home-grown automation suites provided by tools developers
About eTouch Systems Corp:
eTouch helps industry leaders in the commercial space in building advanced/next generation enterprise solutions.
eTouch's full suite of services includes web applications, enterprise portal development, data warehousing and business intelligence, web security, content management systems and mobile application development.
eTouch Systems Corp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Provider.
To know more about us, please visit us at www.etouchconsulting.com and www.etouch.net.
If you have any questions, please let me know.